Certification Group Discount
Pharmacy organizations and individual pharmacists can submit groups of 10 or more certification applications together in one packet.
In a Nutshell
- Ten or more certification exam candidates each complete a special Certification Group Discount Application and give them to a designated group coordinator along with applicable fees
- The group coordinator submits all applications, documentation, and fees together in one package to NBMTM.
- Once group applications are submitted and processed, exam candidates must sit for their exam within 180 days.
- Receive $30 off per application.
- All standard certification eligibility requirements apply.
Group discount exam pricing
|Number of Applicants||Regular Fee (USD)||Group Fee (USD)|
There are two parts to applying for the Certification Group Discount program.
Part 1: Exam Candidates
- Complete and provide your completed exam application and fee to your group coordinator/contact person.
- Schedule your exam date within 180 days after the application is processed and approved. You will receive exam scheduling information from NBMTM once your application is processed.
Part 2: Group Coordinator/Contact Person
- Designate a single contact person to represent the group. This person will:
- Set an internal due date to receive all applications.
- Collect all exam applications, honor statements and payments, and review them for completeness. Proper payment for each exam must accompany the applications.
- Submit the completed cover sheet, plus all applications, honor statements and fee payment(s), in the same package to:
National Board of Medication Therapy Management
ATTN: Application Processing Center
PO Box 45121
Tampa, FL 33677
The group coordinator/contact person will be notified via email when the group applications are received and processed. An email and postcard with exam scheduling information will be sent to each applicant.