Share Credential via Email
Choose from the options below Get help with embedding
- 1. Open GMail and click on Settings > Settings
- 2. Scroll down to the Signature section
- 3. Click Insert Image > Web Address (URL)
- 4. Paste an image URL for your Credential (see below)
- 5. Make sure it links to your Credential
- 6. Now Save
Paste an image of your credential (certificate or badge) into another webpage.
Full-page embedding allows you to present your whole Credential page (including the options) on another web page.
For example, you can embed a Credential on your blog, allowing people to see your achievements without having to visit another website.
<iframe src="" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> </iframe>