What are Digital Credentials
NBMTM has partnered with Accredible to issue digital credentials to those who have earned the BCMTMS certification.
NBMTM has established this opportunity so that you may easily and quickly share verified proof of your professional achievements wherever and whenever you choose. Where applicable, board certifications will be represented by a digital image that also describes the rigorous process necessary to earn them. Secured by blockchain technology, digital credentials provide consumers and employers with the ability to quickly and confidently verify the authenticity and status of certification. Digital credentials also allow the recipient to easily share and showcase their achievement on a variety of social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as inclusion in email signatures and personal or company websites.
Digital credentials (certificates and/or badges) are electronic (digital) versions of a certification or credential, which replace traditional paper certificates. A digital credential includes information such as who earned the credential, what the credential represents, how it was earned, who issued it, when it was issued, and when it expires.
What are the benefits of digital credentials?
Easy to Share
Unlike a traditional paper certificate, digital credentials also allow the recipient to easily share and showcase their achievement on a variety of social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as inclusion in email signatures and personal or company websites.
Secure and Verifiable
Digital credentials are secured by blockchain technology reducing fake and fraudulent credentials. Authenticity can be quickly and easily verified by an employer or consumer. Expired credentials are clearly designated as such.
Your credentials will always be available online. No more lost or damaged certificates.
Easily access and print a high-quality PDF of your certificate, whenever you like.
Sample BCMTMS Badge
- Credential Wallet FAQs
- Have You Received a Certificate or Badge?
- I Can’t See the Credential Feature I Need
- I Can’t See My Credentials in My Wallet
- Should I Link an Email Address in my Credential Wallet?
- What Happens When My Credentials Expire?
- What is Data Privacy & ‘My Right To Be Forgotten’?
- Why Does My Uploaded Credential say ‘Unverified’?
Accessing Your Credential
- How Do I Log In to My Credentials?
- Do I Get a Digital Badge/Certificate, Too?
- How Do I Sign In to My Private Credential?
- How Do I Access Hidden Options?
- I’ve Lost My Certificate/Badge Email. How Can I Find My Credentials Again?
- Why is My Credential Unavailable?
- I Haven’t Received My Credential
- Do You Post a Physical Copy of the Certificate?
Using Your Credential
- How Can I Use My Credential’s Unique URL?
- How Can I Download and Print My Certificate?
- How Do I Download a Digital Badge?
- How Do I Embed a Credential to my Email Signature?
- How Do I Embed My Credential to a Web Page?
- How Do I Send an Email Direct from the Credential View?
- How Do I Share My Credential?
- How Do I Add My Credential to LinkedIn?
- How Do I Add Evidence To My Credential?