Information for candidates, including detailed information about policies and procedures relevant to computer-based testing and exam application, has been integrated into one PDF document. The BCMTMS Candidate Handbook explains:
- Steps to Board Certification
- Accessing and using the myNBMTM portal.
- Registering and scheduling the exam.
- Preparing for the certification exam.
- Scheduling and taking the exam.
- Exam content information, format, and scoring.
- Requirements for maintaining your certification.
Changes to Handbook
There have been significant updates and enhancements to the certification process, ranging from new and updated forms to expanded eligibility and education requirements. If you are referencing a BCMTMS Candidate Handbook published prior to January 1, 2022, please download and review the revised handbook for the most up-to-date information.