How to Enter Your CEUs
Once you complete your Continuing Education (CE) activities, you’ll need to enter the activity details and upload the required documents into your NBMTM account.
View the CE program activities summary to learn about the various types of CE activities, the number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you can earn for each activity and the documents you’ll need to submit for your CEUs.
Prior to submitting your CEUs, review the following to ensure what you are submitting for CEUs meets the CE activity requirements.
- Read the CE Program Activities Summary on the Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) page.
- Make sure the CEUs you want to enter were earned within your five-year CE renewal cycle.
- Confirm that the documentation requirements have been completed.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to enter your CEUs:
- Log in to your NBMTM account.
- Click on the Continuing Education menu item.
- Click on Add CEUs in the menu bar.
After clicking the Submit button, a message box will appear stating your CEUs have been submitted successfully. Once CEUs are submitted they are automatically accepted and applied towards your CEU total.