How to Enter Your Credits
After completing your recertification activities, you must enter the activity details and upload the necessary documents into your NBMTM account.
To learn about the various types of recertification activities, the number of credits you can earn for each activity, and the documents you’ll need to submit for your recertification, view the Recertification Program Activities Summary.
Before submitting your credits, review the following to ensure your submission meets the recertification activity requirements:
- Read the Recertification Program Activities Summary on the Earn Recertification Credit Units page.
- Confirm that the recertification credits you wish to enter were earned during your five-year renewal cycle.
- Ensure that the documentation requirements have been fulfilled.
Track Your Credits
To track your recertification credit units, go to www.nbmtm.org/account. Follow these step-by-step instructions to enter your recertification credits:
- Log in to your NBMTM account.
- Click on the “Report Credits” button.
- If you attend NBMTM conferences, seminars, and workshops, or participate in NBMTM eLearning programs, the applicable credit units will be auto-populated into your myNBMTM Portal.
Once your recertification application is complete and approved, your next five-year recertification period will begin from your existing end date.
You may submit your completed recertification application one year into your five-year recertification period. If you complete your recertification cycle early, your end date will remain the same, and any unused or subsequent professional development activities completed within your current certification period cannot be carried over to the next.
- Initial certification period: May 2016
- Recertification application submission: December 2020
- Next five-year recertification period: May 2021 – May 2026.