On this page
What to Bring to the Exam
You should arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled exam appointment. You will be required to present one valid, government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license or passport, other federal or military ID), with your signature and a recognizable photograph. The identification document must be in Latin characters. If you are testing outside of your country of citizenship, you must present a valid passport.
- If you do not provide correct identification at the time of the exam, it is considered a missed appointment. You will be required to pay another full exam fee before choosing another appointment.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for an appointment, examination fees will be forfeited.
New Accessories Policy
- Jewelry outside of wedding and engagement rings is prohibited. Candidates may not wear other jewelry during the test.
- Candidates should refrain from wearing ornate clips, combs, barrettes, headbands, and other hair accessories.
- If a candidate is caught with a camera device, Meazure Learning won’t be able to test.
- If a candidate is caught with a camera device while testing, the exam will be terminated by Meazure Learning.
To ensure that all candidates are tested under equally favorable conditions, the following regulations and procedures will be observed. Failure to follow any of these security procedures may result in the disqualification of your examination.
No reference materials, papers or study materials are allowed. If you are found with these or any other aids, you will not be allowed to continue the exam and your answers will not be scored. Candidates do not need to bring a calculator with them – an onscreen calculator is provided for your convenience.
No guests, visitors or family members are allowed during the test.
Misconduct or Disruptive Behavior
Candidates who engage in any kind of misconduct or disruptive or offensive behavior may be dismissed from the examination. Examples are: giving or receiving help, taking part in an act of impersonation, using rude or offensive language and behavior that delays or interrupts testing.
All test questions are the property of the National Board of Medication Therapy Management (NBMTM) and are protected by copyright. Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of copyrighted materials.
Meazure Learning administrators are not allowed to answer any questions pertaining to the exam content. If you do not understand a question on the examination, you should answer the question to the best of your ability. Opportunity for feedback will be provided in the post-exam questionnaire.