Welcome to the NBMTM volunteer community. Play a leadership role in the National Board of Medication Therapy Management. We are proud to have so many committed, hard-working, talented individuals helping us advance our mission. Your service and leadership truly make a difference in our ability to promote medication therapy management.
NBMTM seeks content experts for our examination-based certificate program. Contribute as a content expert, serve as an item writer for test content, or participate in the standard setting panels to establish the passing criteria.
- Play a dynamic role in the development of your field of expertise.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae
- Collaborate with healthcare colleagues nationwide
- Earn a reduction in the number of contact hours required to maintain certification
- Be a leader who shapes the future of all healthcare practitioners
Making a difference
NBMTM offers a wide range of volunteers positions, from shorter term assignments to positions requiring a deeper commitment. We invite you to explore the three types of volunteer positions:
- Committees & task forces:
NBMTM uses standing committees and short-term task forces to complete many of its goals and objectives.
- NBMTM item writers:
Share your expertise, network with colleagues and contribute to the process of ensuring that competent professionals are licensed.
- NBMTM item reviewers:
Share your expertise, network with colleagues and contribute to the process of ensuring that competent profession
- Content Expert:
Contribute to the NBMTM website development and journal.
- NBMTM board of directors:
The National Board of Medication Therapy Management is always looking for talented, committed members who are interested in positions on the board of directors.