NBMTM-approved Training Programs
Experience can be waived if the applicant successfully completes an NBMTM-approved training program in medication therapy management. Approved training programs are:
- APhA’s Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Training Program.
- Power-Pak C.E.® Certificate Program in Medication Therapy Management.
- University of Florida’s graduate certificate in Comprehensive Medication Management (CMM).
- University of Florida’s Master’s degree in Medication Therapy Management.
- University of Florida’s Master’s of Pharmaceutical Sciences with Concentration in Individualized Medicine.
- University of Southern California’s Advanced Practice Pharmacist Certificate in Comprehensive Medication Management.
- Residency in medication therapy management or ambulatory care pharmacy (PGY-1 or PGY-2).