Official Designation for NBMTM Board Certified Status
Pharmacists awarded board certification through NBMTM are required to use the following official language when designating their board-certified status.
As a primary source of verification of certification, NBMTM is frequently contacted by credentialists and other entities to verify certification status. Below are guidelines for how you can represent yourself as NBMTM Board Certified:
Jane Doe, PharmD, BCMTMS , Jane Doe, PharmD, NBMTM Board Certified in Medication Therapy Management
Jane Doe, PharmD, a Board Certified Specialist of the National Board of Medication Therapy Management
Jane Doe, PharmD, Board Certified in Medication Therapy Management by the National Board of Medication Therapy Management
Distinguish Yourself as Board Certified in Medication Therapy Management
Earning certification from the National Board of Medication Therapy Managment represents a significant professional achievement and a commendable dedication to patients and their families.
You’ve worked hard to earn board certification in medication therapy management. You should proudly “Distinguish Yourself” as an NBMTM Board Certified in Medication Therapy Management when:
- Writing articles for publication in medical journals, newsletters, and publications;
- Making presentations during medical conferences and conventions;
- Submitting your information for listing in professional and membership directories;
- Promoting your experience and your practice on your website, in advertisements and in literature and information provided to your current patients and when marketing to prospective patients;
- Updating or submitting your curriculum vitae for consideration as an expert, new position or board acceptance;
- Signing your name to professional and medical correspondence;
- Indicating how your name should be listed or published as an author, presenter, board or committee member, panelist, graduate or member;
- Ordering your professional letterhead and business cards; and/or
- Updating your Pharmacy Licensing Board Profile.
- You worked hard to earn your board credentials, so by all means, promote your accomplishment at every opportunity and have your NBMTM Board Certified Status pay off for you professionally and highlight the important difference you are making in the lives of patients and their loved ones.